Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Attempt at a Blog

I don't even know where to begin to organize my thoughts or write a coherent blog about, well, anything. So I will just share some pictures I (or my friend Natalie) have taken in the past few weeks of the wonderful flowers around Iasi. 
Cherry blossoms- literally everywhere!

Though I don't usually buy this many flowers all at once, for Luci's surprise party, I felt compelled to splurge :)

Tulips near the Palace of Culture. My photo idea, Nat's photoing

More tulips- they are kind of everywhere- with a cute little newly-engaged couple I know standing in the background

And finally, a nicely manicured lawn

In the past three days my visiting friend (Natalie), roommate (Luci) and mission's directors (Jeff and Val) have all left Iasi. So needless to say I'm in a bit of a haze and will resume regular posting with updates about Easter, baptisms, Luci's going-away party, and all manner of Romanian anecdotes. Never fear, the Spangles shall return. 

No comments: