Thursday, June 11, 2009

On The Road Again

Off I go again. Since I'm staying in Romania for longer than I initially planned, I thought it would be nice to take a trip back to the states. So that's what I'm doing. A whirlwind trip of 12 days, split between NYC, Philly for a wedding, and central PA to see family. Posting may be light for the next two weeks, as I want to maximize time with family and friends. Because clearly EVERYONE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH ME. Right. See that picture of me with the backpack? Yea, that's ALL I'm taking for two weeks. And half of it is actually to leave in the states. Boo-yah. 

I will leave you with my Top Ten list of things-I'm-super-about-that-I-haven't-had-in-months. In no particular order:
1) Sunday NY Times
2) NY Bagels
3) Philly Cheesesteak
4) Jamba Juice Smoothie
5) Cheeseburger from Shake Shack
6) Brooklyn Pizza
7) Running in Central Park
8) Chai Tea Latte
9) Yuengling
10) Church at Redeemer

No comments: