Monday, April 04, 2011

Kid Konvos #6

While coloring with Marit the other day...
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Marit: A teacher.
Me: What do you want to teach?
Marit: I want to teach kids how to speak Chinese and French because I'm going to learn lots of languages and then I can teach them to kids and they can go to countries to speak them.
Me: Wow! Where will you teach?
Marit: In many countries.

While playing a game with Marit...
Marit: Sometimes I give people presents
Me: Yea, that's one of the best things about you!
Marit: But the BEST thing about me is that I love God.

While Marit was drawing a flower bouquet for me...
Me: I bet it will be so beautiful! I can't wait to see it!
*pause*
Marit: Oh silly, yes you can!
5 minutes later after she gave me the drawing....
Marit: See, you could.
Me: Yes, yes I could.

And one I was not present for but is one of my all-time favorite Marit quotes... While in the car on the way to school...
Marit: Mommy, why are all these Romanians taking over Iasi?

*LOVE*

No comments: