Friday, July 29, 2011

Big 10 of the First 10

My first 10 days back in America were restful and relaxing, and I was able to see many dear friends whom I hadn't seen since before I left for Romania. I ate loads of yummy food, slept a lot, and generally just tried to adjust to the idea that I'm not just back here for 2 weeks on vacation but am going to LIVE in the U.S. again.

Here are my Top 10 moments from my First 10 days back... and yes, most of them are food.

Fish tacos with my second family in Seattle:

Date with Jordan and Anca that included treats from The French Bakery and sitting by Lake Washington:

Panera panini and frozen strawberry lemonade:

Homemade strawberry shortcake:

The beautiful hills of the Yakima valley:

Date with Kristin for a latte (with Stumptown coffee!) and cake at Northtown:

Fajitas (yes I was soaking up the Mexican food while in Washington!) at El Porton:

BBQ with many of my beloved Great Commandments Ministry family:

Adventures with Asher and Eden:

My first Philly Cheesesteak in 4 years, at Genos:

I am thankful for so much wonderful rest and relaxation. Food and friends. Love and laughter. Good sweet times.

No comments: