Friday, March 21, 2008

Easton Awesomeness

We have a new website. "We" being EA. "New" being a relative term, because it has been up and running for several months now. But, as with so many things, I just haven’t gotten around to writing about it. So basically, we revamped, reworked, and rejiggered. With that comes a new website, complete with pictures of our fabulous managing directors, and a whole smattering of cool features. Most notable *cough* amongst these new additions is the “Life at Easton” section, written by none other than yours truly. I guess the partners thought that maybe they would give me a productive use for my tendency towards verbosity. Something that has useful information. Something that people will actually read. Right.

Now it gives prospective employees another name to google in their investigations of EA. And what will they find at the top of their googlage? Oh that’s right, my blog. So, really, their master plan to rein in my wily ways backfired (mwahaha), but at least my name will live on into EA history long past my departure. But don't worry, I'll continue to sing the praises of EA well into my alumnidom. Not that I’m EVER leaving EA, I’m just saying… hypothetically speaking.

No comments: