Thursday, January 08, 2009

Leavin on a Jet Plane

It would appear that I am moving to Romania today.  At least based on the random clothing strewn about my friend's NYC apartment and the flooding of phone calls from friends who have decided that the 24 hours before I move across the world is an ideal time to call.  Pretty intense.  The past week has been a whirlwind of people and places and general New Yorky hectic-ness.  And while I've been alternately overwhelmed and overjoyed at being back, the time has come for me to (once again) say goodbye.  I have several fun stories to share and that will happen just as soon as my life is no longer constantly en route somewhere.  Like say when I am in Romania and have unpacked.  Stay tuned, I'm not going anywhere.  Just to another continent to continue the random musings of Spangles.

No comments: