Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quotable Children

Hanging out with a 2 and 4 year old everyday makes for some interesting and entertaining quoteage. It's like that TV show "Kids Say the Darndest Things." It's true. Here are a few quotes from the past week from the wonderful Zeke and Marit.

On our way out to the Romanian countryside-
Erin: We're going on an adventure!
Zeke: But we can't! I don't have my sword!

After our first night in the country-
Me: How did you sleep last night Marit?
Marit: Um....
Dave: You can say either 'good' or 'bad' sweetie
Marit: Bad
Zeke: I didn't sleep well either in the morning time because I woked up and Marit was hugging me. And I opened my eyes and her eyes were open only a teeny weeny little bit

When talking about the places in the world we would like to visit-
Dave: Zeke, where do YOU want to travel to?
Zeke: Yoo Nork
Dave: New York! OOohh. Why is that?
Zeke: It has my favorite place there
Dave: Really? What is that?
Zeke: Toys R Us!

No comments: