Sunday, August 23, 2009

Israel Bound

So I'm going to Israel. If I were to answer the question, "Assuming cost is not a factor, what are the top 5 places you would like to visit in the world", Israel would for sure be on that list. And now, thanks to a very generous friend, cost is not a factor, and I am able to get to Israel for free. I know several people who live there and have visited there, so I was given many helpful suggestions about what to do and how to do it. AND my dear friend Hayley emailed me on Monday to tell me she was coming to Romania the next day and would continue on to Israel with me for the entire trip. (!!!) Thus I have a travel buddy, which totally shifts the scales for how to plan a trip as a female in the Middle East. Score! I am truly truly excited and thankful to be able to visit Israel and see so many amazing places. While we will surely be able to access the internet, I won't so much be taking the time to write blogs while there, so check back in 11 days for an update.

PS- In case you were wondering, the other 4 on my list are (in no particular order) Thailand, Nigeria, Argentina, and New Zealand

No comments: