Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zeke is 6! Marit is 4!

It's hard to believe that Marit was 2 and Zeke was 4 when I first got here. They've grown up before my very eyes! Their birthdays are only a few weeks apart, so I wanted to write about them together. Well, really I'll just share some pictures.

I've become such a missionary- using a paper bag and decorating it with stickers for wrapping paper!

Erin's family has a tradition where the birthday individual can choose the "theme" of their cake. Zeke's choice- a Castle Cake. Erin did an AWESOME job with this. The towers were particularly tricky (not easy to find ice cream cones in the grocery store here), but I managed to convince an ice cream kiosk lady to sell me 5 individual cones!

Marit's choice- a princess cake, considerably easier to 'make'


Marit had a a few little girls over for her birthday, and they made paper flowers


I got both kiddos books, because they love to read read read (or be read to)


My sweet sweet friends (and a snail in Zeke's hand- always an adventure!), such a blessing to be a part of their lives!

No comments: