Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Model For a Day

A friend of mine is a design student, and she sees the world through a camera lens. And does a beautiful job of capturing the world through her camera lens. I love her photography; you can see some of it here and here

She invited me over to her apartment for coffee one day and said she could take some photos of me as well. She said it so casually that I didn't think anything of it, but what she meant was a full-out photo shoot. Fun. I started in what I wore, and then explored the realms of her wonderfully eclectic clothing (we're the same size!) to "play" a bit. We had a lot of fun, and she did a great job. Here are a few of my favorites from the afternoon. Some have the watermark for the website she has with her boyfriend (the second link above)- go visit!






This last one is definitely my mostest favoritest. So fun!

No comments: