Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Photos Around Iasi: Krispy Kangaroo?

I was walking through the center of town and saw this billboard. It caught my eye because I don't often see massive pictures of kangaroos and bison around here. I stopped to read it and just stared... equal parts confused, intrigued, and surprised. My roommate had continued walking but eventually realized I was no longer with her and returned to see me mouth-agape staring at something. She looked at it and started laughing hysterically. It's an advertisement that says Lady Chef Cornelia Ghisoi presents preparations of antelope, kangaroo, and bison caramelized with sugar. Not just any sugar- Margaritar brand sugar. Oh my word, there are just no words. You can bet I will be there, camera and stomach ready to be filled.

No comments: