Monday, July 18, 2011

Favorite Moments in My Last Weeks

My last 6 weeks in Iasi were sweet and lovely. They were filled with friends, meals, adventures, and love. Here are a few photos to recap some of the highlights.

 Triple birthday celebration of Lil, Anna, and Tomi at Little Texas

The first high school play I've ever seen in Romania- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Was really very cute! 

 The 8th grade graduation party at the school where I teach English. 

The university graduation of two dear Romanian friends. 

The rose display at the Botanic Garden. The most massive rose garden I've ever seen, so beautiful! 

Bracelet making party with my Bible study group

Dinner out with friends after the med school graduation. 

 Above and below are from a rooftop BBQ with some Israeli and Malaysian friends. More meat than I could possibly eat. It was amazing.

Together with my family after eating papanasi, my favorite Romanian dessert.

What a wonderful and memorable last 6 weeks, and certainly what a wonderful and memorable 2.5 years! 

No comments: