Thursday, September 28, 2006

One of my dreams...

I had a dream the other night that I was at a concert of Madonna and Jason Robert Brown. Playing together. I don’t even remember what music they were playing (I mean, what would the two of them play together??), but it was in the Wachovia Center in Philly, but yet it was designed like my high school auditorium. What I remember most clearly is that at intermission people were talking to Madonna and getting autographs, and I went up to her and said, “I just want you to know how much I appreciate you doing this concert. I think it’s really great to see you in such an intimate venue, especially after seeing your summer tour which was of course a big production and very pop-concert. I really think what you’re doing here is really great.” She then hugged me, signed my notebook paper, and thanked me for stopping to talk with her, asked if I had any suggestions for the show. Then I chilled with Jason Robert Brown for a bit and he said, “Yeah, it’s so good seeing you again, you were right up front at my Birdland show, thanks for coming out again.” Just like old buddies. Weird.

No comments: