Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar night!

I make it my goal every year to see most if not all of the movies that are up for Oscars. Well, at least the "major" categories. I got pretty close this year, and am truly excited to see how it all plays out tonight. And Lindsay and I are pumped just to watch people on the red carpet.

My picks:

Motion Picture of the Year: The Departed
Director: Martin Scorsese
Leading Actor: Forest Whitaker, The Last King of Scotland
Leading Actress: Helen Mirren, The Queen
Supporting Actor: Djimon Hounsou, Blood Diamond
Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett, Notes on a Scandal
Animated Feature: Happy Feat
Adapted Screenplay: Borat
Original Screenplay: Little Miss Sunshine
Art Direction: Pan's Labyrinth
Cinematography: Children of Men
Costumes: Dreamgirls
Foreign-Language Film: Pan's Labyrinth
Score: Babel
Song: "Listen" Dreamgirls

Those are the bigger ones. Guess we'll see how this goes.
And now, back to the Red Carpet.

No comments: