Monday, July 16, 2007

Then and Now

My apartment has recently gone through some major overhaulage, as my interior designer of a roommate went to town doing her "thing." So basically what happened is that Lindsay moved out and Kathy moved in, and given that most of the furniture had been Lindsay's, I bought a bunch of new stuff. Kathy helped round out some of the furniture as she found pieces here and there (she picky, but has a great eye), and then went to work on the walls and curtains. I just let her go. She knows what she's doing. Both "versions" of the apartment have been lovely, although completely different. Here are some pictures.

This is the former living room, but before we had art on the walls...And as it is now... I wish you could see the three different wall colors better- the green inside, blue outside and the yellowish trim inbetween. It's really cool.The living room from another view.... then...
And now...
Our sweet homemade curtains ...
The kitchen then...And now...This is of course the same stuff that's always been there...

And my bedroom, which is still the same, but I've never posted pics...
Basically I love my apartment and I'm never leaving Park Slope. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow! It looks like a totally different place. Good ol' 2E. I miss Brooklyn sometimes. (Maybe I'll just have to come back and visit soon...)