Wednesday, August 01, 2007

One Year Anniversary

No, no, unfortunately it's not a dating one year anniversary. Sorry to let you down. I too would be thrilled if that were the case... but alas...

I have reached my one year anniversary of moving to The Big Apple. Which might be just as intense as any human one-year relationship. Complete with the ups and downs, highs and lows, fights, triumphs, laughter, and tears. Arguably. But hey, me and the NYC have developed a love/hate kind of relationship over this past year. And through thick and thin I've made it one year. Which is totally bizarre because I remember thinking that it was weird last year that I had friends who had made it through a year in the real world, and here I am, one of them.

And now, the coolest thing is that everything from this point onward when I think about "one year ago" will all be in New York. It's almost like I live here and have a life here, or something.

No comments: