Sunday, October 28, 2007

Goodreads

I've recently been enlightened to the existence of Goodreads, and it's my new favorite website (read: distraction from life). What is goodreads, you may ask? It's basically a "social network" (I use that loosely) for books and people who read them. You set up an account and you link in with friends, and on your account you can mark books that you are currently reading, ones you want to read, and rate books you have read. You can also see what your friends are reading/have read/want to read. It's quite a useful tool for finding out about new books and seeing across your friends what books are the most commonly read, etc. I think everyone should join, share in the book reading fun. And be sure to invite me to be your friend. Because why be a nerd if you can't be linked to fellow nerds? Yea, that's what I thought.

No comments: