Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Go Go Green Party

In honor of my newly green kitchen I decided to throw a Green Party. I pretty much look for any occasion to get people together, and painting my kitchen green seemed as good of one as any in the dead heat and laziness of summer. Just a simple small gather, but a great spread of food, and a nice time to hang out. Here are a few photos from the evening.
Like I said, we had a ton of food. This isn't even all of it. Green foods included celery with peanut butter, green jello jigglers, spinach crackers, spinach curry, green pasta with a pesto sauce, vinete (an eggplant spread typical in Romania) and a greek salad. YUM

I figured Nigerians would be happy about a green party because their flag is green and white


Marit and I in our green dresses 


Lovely teammates

No comments: