Thursday, March 29, 2007

EA Karaoke

We hadn't had a company party in awhile... and being the resident Camp Director, well, it's my responsibility to maintain the highest of all possible morales, and what better way than a party? Given the large diva population here (I mean, you kind of have to be a little divalicoius to be a consultant, right?), what better event than karaoke?
A picture says a thousand words, and being that there were about a thousand pictures from that night, I'll just give a few highlights. They say it all.


They told us they didn't plan the coordination, but I think otherwise...

This may have been when Jon picked out Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" for me to sing. Special.

Ramesh the Rock Star.

Was this before or after Andrew sang Metallica?

I think this one was "Hollaback Girl." B-A-N-A-N-A-S. :)

Eric definitely was the phantom karaoke star. Really awesome.

My favorite candid shot- Joe and Darren singing "Better Man"

Reason number 852 why I love where I work.

No comments: