Friday, March 05, 2010

Comfort Food

Seemingly all I did while in America was eat. Shake Shack cheeseburger and fries, bagels galore, Patsy's pizza, guacamole, salmon, tuna, beef, wheat thins, quesadillas, and English muffins. Those are just the highlights. And for your viewing (drooling?) pleasure I took pictures of a few of the foods that highlight some of the experiences I had with the culinary arts while home. And yes, eating food will always be an EXPERIENCE for me.

Turkey and provolone on some kind of whole grain bread. Hummus. Stacy's Pita Chips. Simple yet so completely unhaveable in Romania and thereby glorious to eat at home.

Homemade chicken wings at a Superbowl Party. Need I say more?

My homemade Malaysian curry, rice, and creamy mushrooms that I made for 30 of my friends one evening. Perhaps a bit ambitious, but you know my motto- Go Big or Go Home.

Juniors Cheesecake in Brooklyn. This was after eating Brooklyn pizza, so you can only imagine how happy I was. This place is tough to beat folks.

Beef Tenderloin, grilled by my dad for a dinner party while I was in PA. Scrumdiddlyumptious.

No comments: